Running from June, 30th to July, 26th
NPCs Checklist – Inside Minas Tirith
🗹 Entrance: Faeleth, Lady of Revelry (Wrapper Quest NPC)
🗹 Merilien, Midsummer Wedding-planner [see Fireflies below]
🗹 Othnoron, Cook (22.3N, 55.8W)
🗹 Florist (22.1N, 56W)
- If you’ve done the Epic, there’s also a quest inside Merethrond, the Feast-Hall (triggers a deed – see below “A long banquet”)
🗹 Ioreth, inside Houses of Healing – High Hall.
🗹 Colladan, inside Houses of Lore, upper floor.
🗹 Duillam. inside Blue Theater, by the entrance.
🗹 Ciriel, Pastry Chef (66.8S, 18.4W)
🗹 Postmaster and Melthend (bestows Crafting Quests) inside House of Craft.
🗹 Borlach of Rimmon, by the Soldiers’ Tier Stable-Master.
🗹 Lebadan, gardener (23.8N, 55W)
🗹 Worried Woman (24.1N, 55.1W)
🗹 Ulthir, Flower peddler (inside the Splintered Shield Tavern, upper floor).
🗹 Loborís, Stable-hand (inside City Stables).
NPCs Checklist – Outside Minas Tirith
From these you'll get crafting components to make the items required as turn-ins for the quests you receive inside MT House of Craft.
- Thorin’s Hall (rewards Drinking Horn Kits)
- 🗹 The Inn: Skóri, Beleaguered Barber.
- 🗹 Crafting area (back end, by the forges): Slágin – sends you to Silverdeep Mine.
- Party Tree (rewards Strawberry Bun Kits)
- 🗹 A Sneaky Hobbit bestows “Deceptive invitations”
- 🗹 Vinca Pott bestows “Troublesome tweens”
- Bree Town (rewards Banner of the newly-wed Kits)
- 🗹 Barliman Butterbur, the Prancing Pony Tavern Keep
- 🗹 Rona Turner, Master Potter (she’s next to the Oven near the West Bree entrance)
- Duillond (rewards Wedding Centrepiece Kits)
- 🗹 Celairel, at the dance area
- 🗹 Gairil, at the Docks
Firefly Spawn Points & Lantern locations
Warning: you can only take and complete ONE kind of firefly per day. Upon completion a deed will trigger to complete each kind twice. prioritize this quest if it’s night time (Gloaming to Dusk).
- Amethyst fireflies: Grimwater – Ered Luin
- Lanterns: 2 inside House of Remedies and 2 in the Alcove (outside and to the right of the former, coords: 22N, 56.3W)
- Sapphire fireflies: Lake near Duillond (24.5S, 94.7W)
- Lanterns: 4 at Court of Voronwë (two at 21.4N, 55.4W and two at 21.7N, 55.3W)
- Ruby fireflies: Rushock Bog – The Shire.
- Lanterns: 4 at Hall of Air.
- Emerald fireflies: Midgewater Marshes – Bree-land
- Lanterns: 4 at the Merry Swan
A Long Banquet – “A Feast of Fellowship” Deed
With as little spoiler as possible
- Frodo – sends you to Houses of Lore.
- Samwise – no need to leave Merethrond (Feast-Hall) – clues in the quest log.
- Meriadoc – sends you to Southern Great Guesthouse, High Stables and the Prow.
- Peregrin – sends you to the lower kitchen & then to the Old Guesthouse in the First Tier
- Gimli – inside Merethrond (Feast-Hall).
- Legolas – also inside Merethrond (Feast-Hall).
- Faramir – sends you right outside, to the Plaza.
- Mithrandir – sends you to his room in the High Guesthouse.
- King Aragorn – again, no need to leave Merethrond (Feast-Hall).